Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome To My Guest Poet

Lady of Light

Today I have invited a guest to join me on Lady of Light. Sundays, as I mentioned will be poetry day. Here is a poem by DianeLynneBroda which I hope you will enjoy:

BIG BEAUTIFUL LORD GOD

A step outside my door ... How could I ever ask for more?

A carpet of emerald green grass ... What class!
Elegantly clad trees galore ... You I just adore!
A tiny octagonal leaf ... Its exquisiteness is beyond belief!
One little azalea flower ... Yours is such a sweet loving Power!
A soft blue white puffy cloud ... I, a part of Your Magical Realm, am so proud!
The majesty of the oceans ... the mountains ...
the valleys ... the plains ... the sky ...
OH MY!
Wind or sun, rain or snow ...
What a Fairyland for Yours here below!
A purring kitten, a singing sparrow,
A darling puppy, beauty of a bunny,
Our little playtoys! What wondrous Joys!

All the children of the Earth ...
The yellow, the red, the brown, the black, the white ...
What a Hand of Might!
Of the billions, not one the same ... Praise Your Blessed Name!

Your creatures and Your landscape features ...
ALL GLORY DUE TO YOU!
May every heart thankfully kiss Your Holy Hands,
For all You have put together in our lands.

BIG LORD GOD! BEAUTIFUL LORD GOD!
ALWAYS AND FOREVERMORE!!!

AMEN.

Have a great day! Read this a second time and meditate on it for a special blessing! That is what I did.
I will continue to showcase my own original poetry and the original poetry of others every Sunday.
May God bless you and keep you!




No comments: