Sunday, June 1, 2008

Major Life Decision: Obama Left the Church

Lady of Light

I was completely surprised this morning when I went on AOL news and read that "Obama has had enough" - he and his family have left the church! This is a major life decision and I know that he must have been led by God to take a strong stand against the things that have been said about him and our country by these pastors. He also realizes that, not only is it for the betterment of him and his family, but for the betterment of the church as well. I am not sure exactly how he came to this understanding except to say that the problems were not getting better and there didn't seem to be a positive resolution other than leaving.

I hope that all of you will pray that Obama and his family will be successful in finding a new church home. I know I am going to pray that God will sustain them and meet all of their needs. Before I even pray that prayer,I know that God will answer it because he supplies all of our needs.

Now, it is just a question as to whether Obama and Hillary will end up on the same ticket. Time will tell. I know that I must say, this puts me in the Obama camp where I wasn't before, because anyone who is going to be President of the United States must be able to take a strong stand on important issues, even when it is difficult.

Good luck, Obama! I especially welcome your comments today, my readers.

God bless you and have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: