Thursday, June 5, 2008

Prayer is a gift

Lady of Light

Prayer is a gift from God. He hears us, answers us and comforts us as we communicate with him. Maybe you are like me and have children, grandchildren and loved ones that you don't see as often as you would like. I figure, now that the children are grown, my job is to pray for them and their children every day. Not only do I know that we all need prayer, but this is one of the greatest "gifts you can give to anyone". Faithfully praying for loved ones is a good investment of time. God will reward your efforts and bless your loved ones too!

When I miss my children, grandchildren and loved ones, prayer helps me to be aware that I hold each one close in my heart and that God understands all of my feelings and concerns.

In Phillippians 4:6 the bible says:
"With prayer and supplication, and thanksgiving, make your requests known unto God and the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds
through Christ Jesus."

Wishing you a blessed day as you take time to pray for loved ones.

God Bless You!

Lady of Light

No comments: