Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Time Is Now

Lady of Light

In my life, there are many things I think I will do "sometime", "some day" or "one day." Some of them are spiritual - I will do a special bible study or start a journal. Some are practical. I will purge the files in my cabinet, finish a craft project etc., etc. Some are social. I will have lunch with an old friend. Some are goals. I will exercise more each day. I will buy more diet food. On and on....I will witness to more people...I will hand out some tracks....

When I was in college many years ago, I had a Christian counselor, George Garrison who writes and sings original Christian music with the George Garrison Singers. In the 1970's he gifted me with one of his albums called, "The Time Is Now". As I prayed this morning and many things came to mind, I kept hearing "The Time Is NOW" as an answer.

In Ephesians 5:15-16, it says:

"See thatyou walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

In 2 Corinthians 6:2, it says:

"For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, no is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

In Ps. 31:15 it says:

"My times are in thy hand, deliver me from the hands of mine enemies and from them that persecute me.

Think of all the things you mean to do and say to yourself, "The time is now!"

You will see amazing changes in your life, I am certain. I know I have.

God bless you!

Have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: