Thursday, April 9, 2009

Believing God's Best

Lady of Light

Today I am thinking about Joel and Victoria Osteen as I just read their interview from Tuesday night on Larry King Live. Together, they pastor the Lakewood Church in Texas.
I have read Joel's books which are on the bestseller list and will read Victoria's book soon. I watch his church on TV Sunday mornings and I am a partner with their ministry. When I get letters from Joel, he always signs them "Believing God's Best for your Life." I always feel so uplifted when I read that. Before I started watching this church, I used to be in the habit of thinking "What's the worst case scenario?" whenever I would be making a decision or dealing with some situation. I then realized that that is NOT believing God's best for my life. It is amazing how different it is when you change your way of thinking. Instead of saying "What's the worst thing that can happen?" Believe God's best.

I share this with you because for me it was a turning point in my thinking patterns and also in my faith.

I hope it can be for you too.

Have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: