Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Greetings

Lady of Light

In the Second Epistle of John, I happened to take not of the greeting:

"Grace be with you, mercy and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love."

This is such a beautiful greeting which is actually even like a prayer.

We don't greet each other this way, but we should pray and wish this for everyone.

A while ago, I read an article that suggested that you try to smile and greet everyone

you see along the way all day. I tried this, and it really does make a good difference.

The importance of greetings is something I have become aware of, the ones in the Word, the ones in my life and even e-mails and greeting cards.

Greet people more often and receive the blessing.

God Bless you,

Lady of Light

No comments: