Sunday, May 4, 2008

God's Promises - When you Are In Financial Difficulty

Lady of Light

Every which way you turn these days, it seems that everything is more expensive. I have talked to many people, most of whom say they are struggling now more than ever before with the almighty dollar and having enough to go around. The President is blessing us with a stimulus rebate which most of us will be receiving soon, but what does God have to say in his word concerning this?

In 111 John 2, it says:

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayst prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

SO this was John's word, and we can see from this that the condition or prosperity of our soul is at least as important if not more so than our financial condition but in praying according to the will of God, he wishes that we would prosper.

Here is a promise from Psalm 37:25:

"I have been young, and now am old, yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

Psalm 34:;10:

"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing."

So, if you, like many people today, are struggling, hang on and keep your faith because God certainly knows our needs.

Don't get discouraged but try to think of the burden or problem as temporary.

I pray for all the people I know because I know that we are in a new situation in this country economically, and we are all effected. I thank God for his provision and I am grateful that I can continue to put my trust in him.

God bless you.

Have a great day!

Lady of light

No comments: