Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Simple is Made Wise

Lady of Light

In this complex world with so many stimuli, modern technology and so many ways to research and gain knowledge, it is important to listen to what God says. In Proverbs 21:11 it states:

"When the scorner is punished, the simple is made wise and when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge."

To me this mean that we should trust God, pray, listen to God, and heed his instruction and the situations and problems in our life that may seem complicated will become simple in their solutions as we heed instruction from the Lord. As we continue to meditate on His word, He will give clear instruction.

I have a tendency to "overthink" and lean on my own understanding and when I realize I am doing this, I try to pray and let go of the situation and turn it over to God and He has been faithful in giving me clear direction. I thank Him and praise him for this.

It is my hope that you too will gain wisdom from the simplicity of staying in communication with God.

Have a great day!

God Bless You!

Lady of Light

No comments: