Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Angels Camp Around You

Lady of Light

As we go about in our daily routine, are we aware of all the trouble that can befall us that doesn't? In Psalm 34, it tells us that the angel of the Lord campeth around those that fear him and delivereth them.

"I will bless the Lord t all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth." V.1

How many times do we exalt the Lord when some blessing comes our way but what about when bad things don't come our way too? My husband always prays "Thank you Lord for protecting us and our home while we slept" when he starts his day. In Verse 4, it also tells us what to do when we do have fears.

"I sought the Lord, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. In verse 7, it tells us:

"The angel of the Lord encampeth round about those who fear him, and delivereth them."

What great promises are contained in this Psalm! And finally, in verse 8 it says:

"O taste and see that the Lord is good - blessed is the man that trusteth in him."

Praise the Lord, seek the Lord, thank the Lord, and trust the Lord! These are sound words from His word that speak to my heart today. May you be blessed by this Psalm also.

Have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: