Thursday, July 9, 2009

Guidance from God

Lady of Light

I love lighthouses and have started a collection. Friends and family have sent me calendars with photos of lighthouses. On one of my calendars, I discovered the following verse:

"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long." Psalm 25:5

God is with us everywhere, at every moment as we walk with Him - guiding us with His wisdom. I especially like the way the Psalmist, David, asks God to guide and teach and he acknowledges God as his Savior and knows where his hope is. There is so much stimuli out there in the world, and with modern technology and computers, we receive a barrage of information. With the truth of God and his word, there are always new things to learn from Him and keeping our hope in Him is just a great focus!

I often try to slow myself down and as David did to say "Be still and know that I am God". It is a true blessing to be in God's presence and to know that His hand is
upon us.

I hope that you receive a blessing today from Psalm 25.5.

God bless you,

Lady of Light

No comments: