Monday, July 13, 2009

Call to Repentence For Healing

Lady of Light

In 2 Chronicles 7:14, the bible says,

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

It is wonderful, that God has promised to heal our land - under certain conditions though. We need, not only to humble ourselves, seek his face and turn from OUR wicked ways, we need to pray especially for all of those in authority in Government.

God has richly blessed us in the United States, and we need to continue to pay attention to what we need to do and can do about the corruption, political situations
and ask God to give wisdom to those in authority because in Romans 13, it does tell us that "all authorities are ordained of God."

Sometimes I get a little too busy in my day, and do not pray as often or as earnestly as I could regarding this. When I went to church Sunday, this verse was in my church bulletin - a call to memory and a reminder to be more diligent.

May you and our country continue to be blessed and healed as we continue to obey
God's words in Chronicles.

God Bless You and have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: