Thursday, September 22, 2011

Walk In Love

Lady of Light

In Ephesians 5:1, Paul tells us:

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children, and walk in love as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."

There are so many ways that we can express love and care for our fellow man. I live in a senior building, and I know that when someone opens a door for me or smiles and greets me, it makes a difference in my day. Let us not miss out on the acts of kindness that we can do. Often, we are hurried or preoccupied and it is good to remember that "walking in love" involves even our smallest actions. As you meditate on this verse, I pray you will be refreshed and renewed in your day.

God bless you and have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: