Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE SHEEP

Lady of Light

In John 10:27 - 30, Jesus says the following:

"My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give on to them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My father, which gave them to me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." I and my Father are one."

These are encouraging verses - that as a follower of Jesus, I can be still and hear his voice. I can know that even with all the different teachers and people in the world, no one can take me from the hand of God and Jesus. And here Jesus tells you that he and the father are one and that we have Eternal life.

If you are not one of Jesus' sheep, confess you sins to him: Pray "Lord, I confess to you that I am a sinner and I accept you as my Personal Savior who died for my sins and I ask you to be Lord of my life." If you prayed that prayer sincerely, you are "born again" and your new life in Christ begins. If you are already a Christian, you can experience the truth and joy of these wonderful verses.

God bless you and have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: