Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jesus Draws Men to Him

Lady of Light

In John, Chapter 12:32 states (in the words of Jesus):

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to me."

Often, I feel sadness when I think of the crucifiction of Jesus, and the way He was treated by some in this world, but when I see that He, in His own words tells us that if he be lifted up from the earth all men will be drawn to Him. This is a great truth that gives purpose to the suffering of our Lord.

This should also help us when we suffer for the purposes of God or when we give personal sacrifices to God and others in this life.

I know that I am most joyful and peaceful when I think of Jesus, reigning in power and glory at the right hand of the Father.

May you be blessed by this word today!

Lady of Light

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog