Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God is Able

Lady of Light

I don't know about you, but sometimes when I think of my own limitations and see obstacles in my path, I don't always remember immediately to exercise my faith and say confidently "God is able!" In Luke 3:7-8 it states:

"Then said he (John the Baptist) to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

So, John is letting these people who are sinners know that GOD IS ABLE.

We sometimes at church and bible study sing a little chorus "He's able, He's able, I know God's able, I know he's able, he's able to carry me through."

As you go through this day, I hope you will be blessed by this meditation.

God bless you and have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: