Monday, April 20, 2009

God's Peace

Lady of Light

Sometimes the events and activities in life just seem to keep my head spinning. So many things to do, people to talk to , places to go etc. In the quiet, I slowed down and read Chapter 4 - mainly verses 6 and 7 state:

:Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and suplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peacoe of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

This is of great consolation to me that all I need to do is slow down, talk to God about everything that is on my mind, and then receive His peace. What wonderful promises of God are held in the pages of scripture.

So, as you go through your day, I hope that you to will stop, talk to God and receive his blessed peace.

Have a great day!

Lady of Light

No comments: